We love our jobs!
Our staff at All Smiles Orthodontics are passionate about their jobs and your best smile.
All staff is certified in CPR for Healthcare Providers as well as Radiation Safety.
They all are registered staff members at American Association of Orthodontics where they earn continuing education credits by specialized training online, on-site, and at conferences.
- Hometown: Alexandria
- Favorite braces approved food: Chipotle
- Favorite part about working in Orthodontics: The before & after
- Favorite rubber band (tie) color: bubblegum pink
- What do you like to do on the weekends? Catch up on my favorite TV shows
- Fun fact: My favorite color is green and I love coffee!
- Hometown: El Salvador, San Miguel
- Favorite braces approved food: Ice cream
- Favorite part about working in Orthodontics: I like to be part of patient's braces journey and to see the outcome.
- Favorite rubber band (tie) color: aqua
- What do you like to do on the weekends? stay at home
- Fun fact: I love playing with my son
Dr. Reddy was very informative and personal with her approach. This was my consultation. She explained in detail what needed to be done NOW and how treatment would affect me in the long run. I look forward to seeing her in the very near future as she helps me get my smile back!
I really appreciate the time that the doctor took to explain everything to me. Most dentists are in a rush to get to the next patient. I am so happy that we were referred to her.
Dr. Reddy has been my Orthodontist for 4 years now. She is very patient, professional and thorough. Her staff is like a family. They are always friendly and smile all the time. The name of this practice fits everyone in the office. Great job All Smiles Orthodontics! I highly recommend this practice to all my friends and family.